Want to really indulge your passion for making - not to mention yourself? Treat yourself to a VIP ticket!
VIP tickets cost £95 and include:
- 1 x Super Theatre session, including VIP priority seating
- 1 x Skills Workshop
- 1 x Grand Make
- All day entry to the VIP Lounge, with unlimited tea and coffee
- A delicious lunch*, during which Kirstie will pop in for an exclusive Q&A at 12.45pm each day
- Free-flowing bubbly**
- VIP makes - we’ll have one of our experts running a small-group workshop exclusively for VIPs each day
- VIP goody bag, including treats from our sellers and your copy of The Handmade Fair Annual
- Unlimited stand-by workshop access*** - passing a session or workshop that’s about to start and has spare capacity? VIPs can take part free of charge!
*Lunch will be available in the VIP Lounge from 12.30pm until 2.30pm, with Kirstie doing her Q&A at 12.45pm each day
**Free-flowing bubbly available in the VIP Lounge from 12 noon each day. The Handmade Fair reserves the right to refuse service to any visitor who cannot provide valid photo ID as proof that they are over 18, or who abuses this offering.
***VIP visitors will be given free access to sessions which have space 5 minutes before the advertised start time. Strictly subject to capacity - to guarantee your space in a session, please book it as part of your ticket.
VIP Makes with Sophia Palmer and Harriet De Winton
Join Harriet, Watercolour expert, and Sophia, exhibitor and Janome expert in the VIP Lounge for your exclusive small - group sessions. These workshops are only available for VIP ticket holders, and are included in your VIP ticket price.
From 2:00 - 4:00pm Harriet will guide you through the basics of watercolour to create these beautiful Watercolour House Plants
4:00 - 5:30pm: Sophia will be showing you how to make this adorable little hand-stitched Monstera leaf brooch.