What’s in a VIP Ticket?
Want to really indulge your passion for making - not to mention yourself? Treat yourself to a VIP ticket!
VIP tickets cost £85 and include:
- 1 x Super Theatre session, including VIP priority seating
- 1 x Skills Workshop
- 1 x Grand Make
- All day entry to the VIP Lounge, with unlimited tea and coffee
- A delicious lunch, during which there will be an exclusive VIP Q&A each day
- Free-flowing bubbly**
- VIP makes with Sophia Palmer from Jessalli - find out more below
- Your copy of The Handmade Fair Annual
- Unlimited stand-by workshop access*** - passing a session or workshop that’s about to start and has spare capacity? VIPs can take part free of charge!
VIP Makes with Sophia Palmer from Jessalli
Join Sophia in the VIP Lounge at 1.30pm each day, where she’ll be showing you how to make hand-embroidered cactus and tulip brooches. This session is exclusively available to VIP ticket holders, and is included in your VIP ticket price.
**Free-flowing bubbly available in the VIP Lounge from 12 noon each day. The Handmade Fair reserves the right to refuse service to any visitor who cannot provide valid photo ID as proof that they are over 18, or who abuses this offering.
***VIP visitors will be given free access to sessions which have space 5 minutes before the advertised start time. Strictly subject to capacity - to guarantee your space in a session, please book it as part of your ticket.